Angle and distance measurement (IR-Mode)
Highest accuracy - Longest range
TPS1200+’s precision angle measurement system operates continuously providing instant horizontal and vertical circle readings that are automatically corrected for any “out of level” by a centrally located twin-axis compensator. The coaxial EDM uses an infrared laser, has various measuring modes, and measures to prisms and reflective tape.The range is excellent – 3 km to a single prism – and the accuracy superb –1 mm +1.5 ppm. Resolution is 0.1 mm.
- Fast, continuous, high-accuracy angle measurements
- Choice of accuracy from 1 to 5 seconds
- No initialization
- Twin-axis compensator
- EDM with standard, fast and tracking modes
- Long range, fast measurements and high accuracy
- Totally reliable
PinPoint - reflectorless EDM (RL-Mode)
Marks the point precisely - Measures directly
PinPoint is the ideal tool for measuring to wall corners, inaccessible objects, facades, rock faces, roofs and walls inside buildings, in fact to anything at which it is difficult to set up a reflector.
PinPoint’s tightly bundled laser marks the point exactly with a small red dot. Measurements are taken instantly and directly (no complex routines measurement).
And with PinPoint you can also take very long distance measurements to prisms.
- Optional for all TPS1200+
- Two versions: standard range R400 (more than 400m), superior range R1000 (more than 1000m)
- Very small laser spot,marks the point exactly
- Standard measurement and tracking modes
- Accuracy as high as2 mm depending on measuring mode,range and target surface
- Motorized TPS1200+ with PinPoint – the perfect tool for scanning facades and measuring profiles and cross-sections
Automatic Target Recognition (ATR)
Automatic fine pointing - Uniform measurement accuracy
With ATR, you only need to point roughly with the optical sight and trigger a measurement; TPS1200+ does the rest fully automatically. The infrared beam transmitted from the telescope is reflected back by the prism and analyzed instantly. TPS1200+moves the telescope, fine points to the center of the prism and measures. As you don’t need to fine point or focus, you measure much quicker and more relaxed
- Optional for motorized TPS1200+
- Fast measurements
- High uniform accuracy independent of operator and light conditions
- Measurements to standard prisms (no need for active target)
- A great aid for all work
- Particularly advantageous for repetition measurements and when measuring to a large number of points
Automatic Target Tracking (LOCK)
Mass point surveys in record time
Lock mode is part of ATR and enables TPS1200+ to track a moving reflector. After the initial ATR measurement, TPS1200+ remains “locked” onto the reflector and follows it as it moves. Measurements can be taken at any time. As intelligent software predicts the reflector movement, TPS1200+ continues to track even if obstructions cause short interruptions to the beam. If long interruptions should cause complete loss of lock, just point quickly again with the optical sight or, even better, use PowerSearch.
- Part of ATR
- For motorized TPS1200+
- Best with 360° reflector
- Fully automatic
- Eliminates manual operation
- Very fast measurements
- Perfect for mass point surveys
- Use for topo, DTM,details surveys, profiling etc.
Finds reflector automatically
PowerSearch finds reflectors within seconds no matter where they are. With PowerSearch activated, TPS1200+ rotates and sends out a vertical laser fan. As soon as the fan strikes a prism TPS1200+ stops rotating, ATR takes over and fine points – all fully automatically.
Use PowerSearch for the first ATR measurement or to find the reflector again if Automatic Target Tracking loses lock completely.
PowerSearch is particularly advantageous when operating with remote control.
- Optional for motorized TPS1200+ equipped with ATR
- Activated at the touch of a key or automatically, if configured
- Finds standard prisms (no need for active target)
- Saves time, increases productivity
- Highly recommended for fast, efficient one-man remote control