Intelligent Grading Systems
Leica PowerGrade will revolutionize your construction process. It not only boosts your productivity and performance, it also offers unmatched flexibility and upgradeability.
Leica PowerGrade can dramatically increase machine utilisation, productivity and optimise material usage on any earthmoving and fine-grading contract. It can be used with a wide range of sensors and combines ease-of-use, unrivalled flexibility with very powerful and intuitive user interface.
The key to the Leica PowerGrade system lies in our unique PowerSnap™ concept – a single docking station allowing easy and quick exchange of panels, depending on the job you need to do.Just snap the control panel into place and get to work.
- Maximises your machine utilisation and return-on-investment from day one, by getting right to grade the first time
- Save time, setup and go in minutes. PowerGrade system remembers all your settings
- Unique Snap-on & Snap-off capability
- Easy removal of key components for overnight security.
- Fully scaleable from basic 2D entry system to full 3D capability. Laser, slope, sonic, GPS and total station control options
- Faster job cycles reduce operating costs
- Reduce labor costs by reducing or eliminating grade checks, and getting to grade faster and uniformly
Why be forced into buying a complete dozer or grader system for each machine in your fleet? Leica Geosystems’ unique Snap-on and Snap-off capability allows you to change from one configuration to another as the job demands.
Using the grader one day and your dozer the next? – Just transfer the control panel to the other machine.
The Leica PowerGrade system is easily upgraded and fully scaleable from basic 2D to full 3D.
Automatic control of slope and elevation
The Leica PowerGrade system provides automatic control of both slope and elevation. Adding an extra mast and laser sensor even allows work independently of the slope direction. The system is ideal for contractors who want to further increase their machine productivity working with an easy-to-use, high accuracy grade control.
More advantages of Leica PowerGrade:
- Contact-free, sealed control/display panel – no more connectors orcables
- Fully graphic display guiding the operator
- Easy installation typically within one day minimizing machine downtime
- Automatic side-shift control for motorgrader moldboards with our unique Tri-Sonic technology. Works right offcurbs and stringlines!
- Automatic power down when the control panel is removed. Machine specific settings are permanently stored in the docking station.
- Fully Waterproof system – designed for the harshest construction environments
|Leica Geosystems’ unique PowerSnap concept allows you easy and quick transfer of panels from one machine to another. Simple. Time-saving. Offering maximum flexibility in use.|
|Display:||3,5'' TFT colour screen 300cd|
|Operation temperature:||-20° C - +60°C|
|Dimensions:||L 175 x W 125 x H 30 mm|
|Electrical||10-24 V (via junction box)|
|IR communication:||1 Mbit|
|Supply:||ON/OFF switch for power control of the entire system|
|2 x CAN:||Junction box and J1939|
|Serial output:||2 x RS232, RX, TX, 12V/2 amp, GND|
|Operation temperature:||-20°C - +60°C|