To operate a dragline productively on a mine site you need to know what your bucket weights, cycle times, the number of swings and where to dig and dump. Providing just that is the Leica Series 3 Dragline Monitor:a product of Leica Geosystems' expertise, experience and innovation.
The world’s most advanced dragline monitor, and the accepted standard, the Series 3 Dragline Monitor providesreal-time feedback on a broad range of key dragline performance measures. It also provides the opportunity to gain quantitative feedback on future initiatives.
- Real-time operator feedback
- Work at peak efficiency. Operators can evaluate their performance against peers in similar conditions using Leica Geosystems' advanced KPIs
- Accurate vital measurements (cycle, delay, fill, propel and swing times, volume moved, swing rate, total swings, steps taken, and total suspended load)
- Delay detection, recording and analysis
- Blasting can be efficiently quantified with the accurate measurement of fill time, drag distance, production, and a unique digibility index
- Easy-to-use system with LCD touch screen
- Real-time data transmitted to office for analysis, reporting and decision making
- Radio telemetry integrates office with the machine in the field
- Reliable service and support