Value for all general construction applications
For those looking for value at a low price, The Leica Rod Eye Basic is a great receiver.
Offering two accuracy settings, high/low audio output and a 300 meter (1000 ft) range, the Rod Eye Basic is a quality receiver that is ready to work for you.
- LCD Indication – Two clear displays on the front and back of the receiver
- Audio Indication – Two settings, high for noisy outdoor jobs and low for indoor applications
- Automatic Shutoff – After ten minutes to conserve battery life
- Grade Rod Bracket – With a circular level vial, attaches easily to your grade rod
- Level Vial – On the receiver ensures good alignment and improves your reading accuracy
- Protective Overmold – Protects the receiver from drops in tough jobsite conditions.
|Working Radius||150 meters (500 ft)|
|Detection Height||36 mm (1.4'')|
|Detection Accuracies||Fine ± 1 mm (± 0.04 in)|
Coarse ± 3 mm (± 0.12 in)
|Audio Volumes||High, Low, Off|
|Automatic Shutoff||10 minutes|
|Arrow Display||Five channels|
|Batteries||50 hours (1 x 9V type)|
|Dimensions||150 x 80 x 35 mm (5.9 x 3.1 x 1.5 in)|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)|