Autodesk Pricing Changes –
Prices for many of Autodesk’s products will increase slightly in the US and Canada. New licenses, upgrades, Get Current and retroactive subscription retail prices will be affected by the changes. Autodesk is making the changes in order to bolster and continue funding their research and development process.
Now is a good time to upgrade, purchase, or subscribe to lock in today’s pricing before it increases in August. The It’s Time to Make the Move promotion from Autodesk offers discounts up to 20% off certain upgrades. Expiring on August 31st, now is the time to explore the benefits of Subscription, which gives you a greater advantage with Autodesk’s 360 cloud-based services, including 25 GB of cloud-based storage per seat.
Contact Chris via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (907-561-6501 ext. 225) with your questions concerning Autodesk subscription, pricing, and the upcoming changes.
Have you taken advantage of this great offer?
It’s Time to Make the Move Promotion
The It’s Time to Make the Move Promotion offers discounts of up to 20% off SRP* on select upgrades from a previous version has been extended until August 31, 2012! The offer includes discounts on upgrades (including traditional cross-grades), retroactive Subscription and standard Get Current (formerly Legacy) Program purchases. New product licenses purchased after April 27, 2012 are not eligible for this offer.
Please contact Chris for pricing and any other questions at email@example.com or 907-561-6501 x 225.
New! Autodesk AutoCAD LT Get Current Upgrade Promotion
What is the Autodesk AutoCAD LT Get Current Upgrade Promotion?
From July 23, 2012, through October 26, 2012, AutoCAD LT customers on 2007, 2008, and 2009 releases can receive a 30% discount (savings of $360 off MSRP) when they move to AutoCAD LT® 2013. The offer is not available for the Mac version.
Subscription Advantage Packs: More Power to You
Autodesk Subscription customers get access to Autodesk Subscription Advantage Packs that include the latest Autodesk software technology. Subscription Advantage Packs are now available for download and include new features, specialized functionality, and powerful tools that help extend the capabilities of your Autodesk 2011 software. If you haven't installed your Autodesk 2011 software yet, now is the time to make the transition as Subscription Advantage Packs are compatible only with 2011 releases.
Sign Up for Subscription
Autodesk Subscription gives you the tools you need to work smarter and stay ahead of the competition. And with the new Subscription Advantage Packs, there's never been a better time to sign up.
With Subscription, you benefit from:
- Software Upgrades Automatically receive new versions of your Autodesk software, and get early access to product enhancements with Subscription Advantage Packs
- Previous version rights: Move back and forth easily between various Autodesk software versions (up to 3 versions back for most products).
- Flexible software licensing: Access your Autodesk software from the office or from home.
- Web support Get answers to your installation, configuration, or troubleshooting questions online direct from Autodesk support.
- Autodesk Subscription now gives you a greater advantage with Autodesk Cloud. It offers a collection of web-based features, products, and services that can help improve the way you work. Plus, with the Autodesk Cloud documents service, you’ll receive 3GB of cloud-based storage.
To learn more about Autodesk Subscription, contact Chris at 907-561-6501 x225 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Subscription Advantage Packs cannot be accessed from within all 2011 software products. Products that do not provide in-product access to Subscription Advantage Packs include Autodesk Navisworks Simulate, Autodesk Navisworks Manage, Autodesk Navisworks Review, Autodesk Showcase, and Autodesk Showcase Professional. Access to Subscription Advantage Packs also depends on permissions set and controlled by your organization's Autodesk Contract Manager. ** All Subscription benefits may not be available for all software programs or in all locations. *** Flexible licensing terms, including previous version and home use rights, are subject to certain conditions.
Style Creation for AutoCAD Civil 3D
Many clients have put off implementing AutoCAD Civil 3D because they don't feel the program outputs the way they need it to. The outputs are all controlled with Styles. Civil 3D ships with some standard sets of styles but these styles aren't always what a client wants. Surveyors Exchange Co., in conjunction with Robert Gadbaw, is offering Styles Creation for AutoCAD Civil 3D for only $2,800, contact Chris for more information at email@example.com. The turnaround time for these styles is typically 2 to 3 days. If you have any staff members attending our upcoming Civil 3D training this would be a perfect time for them to use their own set of styles during the class.
If company chooses for us to do their styles we need the following.
- 2 sets of digital plans. These plans will be used to create similar looking styles. They must include existing and proposed examples of alignments, surfaces, profiles, pipes, etc.
- A layering standard if the company currently has one. If no layering standard currently in place the National CAD Standard will be used.
Increase your speed and power without sacrificing flexibility. Deliver building, transportation, and environmental engineering projects faster and more economically. Design, visualize, and simulate manufacturing ideas on screen with no need for a physical prototype. It's all possible with Autodesk 2011 software. Learn more at the Autodesk Seize the Opportunity Virtual Event. Attendance is free. The Autodesk Seize the Opportunity Virtual Event came to desktops across the United States and Canada on April 19th. Due to its popularity, Autodesk has archived the event for you to enjoy. The event includes webcast sessions, an exhibit hall where you can stop by booths and learn more about Autodesk 2011 software solutions.
If interested please contact Chris at 561-6501 x225 or firstname.lastname@example.org