Showing 1–6 of 7 results
GDF111-1 / GDF112-1
• The hysteresis of these tribrachs amounts to a maximum of 3" (1.0 mgon) • The foot screws are maintenance-free and have a larger diameter. This allows for fine adjustments, even when wearing work gloves under difficult environmental conditions • These tribrachs are suitable for non-motorized TPS instruments with angle accuracy from 5 to 7" and GNSS antenna stations as well as backsights and control points • GDF112-1 comes with an optical plummet
GDF321 / GDF322
• The hysteresis of these tribrachs is guaranteed to a maximum of 1" (0.3 mgon) or better • The foot screws are maintenance-free and ensure a movement that is smooth and free of play, even in the most severe environmental conditions • Recommended for all tasks that require angle measurements of under 3" • Due to the minimal hysteresis, we recommend use for all motorized instruments • GDF322 comes with an optical plummet
Omni Jr Prism...
1600 25.4mm “Omni Jr” Complete AssemblyOmni’s 1600 25.4mm “Omni Jr” complete assembly comes built with aluminum for maximum durability. Prism ground to ±2 arc seconds and comes with an on board bubble level vial. The target size is 1.8″x2.2″ / 5×5.7cm. It also comes with a belt case, point and gammon reel holder.
• Built from aluminum for a rugged and lightweight design • Prism ground to ±2 arc seconds • On board bubble level vial • 0/30mm dual offset • Target size 1.8″x2.2″ / 5×5.7cm • Friction lock to ensure that the hardware will remain tight and tillable a full 360º • Comes with a belt case, point and gammon reel holder • Available with center vial (part# 1600) or side vial (part# 1600-SB)
Omni Prism 66mm
62mm Metal Prism AssemblyOmni’s advanced, all metal prism assemblies are simply the best in the market. Featuring a front lever locking mechanism for superior security, these prisms are built to last.
• 0/-30mm Single Tilting Assembly • Aluminum Yoke and Holder • ±2 arc second 62mm prism • M20 Universal Threaded Insert • Dual-sided target 6.9″x5.5″ (17.6cmx14cm) • Vertical axis alignment sighting • Stainless steel hardware • Bayonet adapter (5/8-11 female thread) • Part# 9300-C-O
Omni Super Jr...
16000 38mm “Omni Super Jr” Complete AssemblyOmni’s 16025 38mm “Omni Super Jr” target assembly come built with aluminum for maximum durability. Prism ground to ±2 arc seconds and comes with an on board bubble level vial. The target size is 2.6″x3.1″ / 6.7×7.9cm. It also comes with a friction lock that ensures the hardware will remain tight and tillable a full 360º. • Built from aluminum for a rugged and lightweight design • Prism ground to ±2 arc seconds • On board bubble level vial • 0/30mm dual offset • Target size 2.6″x3.1″ / 6.7×7.9cm • Friction lock to ensure that the hardware will remain tight and tillable a full 360º • Comes with belt case • Part# 16000
Seco Tribrach Adapters
Fixed Tribrach Adapter
• Use this adapter for mounting retro prisms and tripod mounted target systems • Fits all tribrachs • Part# 2010-00
Rotating Tribrach Adapter
• This rotating friction top tribrach adapter allows the prism to be pointed after installation in the tribrach • Fits all tribrachs • Part# 2020-00
Rotating Swiss-Style Tribrach Adapter
• This adapts retro prisms to Swiss-style tribrachs • Includes a removable Zeiss plug and locking screw • Fits all tribrachs • Part# 2070-00
Optical Plummet Twist Focus Tribrach
• Features twist focus (2.5X mag) and leveling screws with center line • Features an 8-min vial, three-prong forced centering and a 5/8 x 11 base • This tribrach has a focusing range of 1.5 to 50 feet (0.5 to 15 m) • Part# 2152-04
European-Style Tribrach with Optical Plummet
• This high-quality tribrach features an optical plummet and 2X magnification and a twist focus • Its reticule is composed of two small concentric circles • With a sighting distance of 0.3 m to 15 m, the tribrach has an accuracy of 0.5 mm per 1.5 m • Locking forced-centering knob and a 5/8 x 11 base and an 8-minute circular vial • Part# 2152-05
High-Precision European Optical Plummet Tribrach
• Designed to work with all total stations including the S6 • The error in angle measurement (hysteresis) is under 3 cc (60 Ncm torsion moment and 12 kg vertical load) • A center line on each of the leveling screws allows the user to balance the lengths of the leveling screws • Features a 5/8 x 11 threaded base plate and 8-minute circular vial • Includes the shortest-focus distance of 0.35 m to 15 m and an accuracy of 0.5 mm / 1.5 m • Features 2X magnification and an erect image • Operating temperature is -20º C to +50º C (-4º F to +122º F) • Part# 2152-06
• Bright 650-nm focused laser dot • Circular vial w/ 8-minute sensitivity • Standard three-prong forced centering with center lines • Included is a standard 3 volt CR2 lithium battery • Part# 2153-02