Lath comes plain or with fluorescent orange painted tops, and 50 sticks per bundle.
Lengths: 3′ & 4′
Dimensions: 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
Carbon Fiber Bipod
Carbon Fiber Thumb-Release Bipod
• Constructed of light weight carbon fiber • A surveyor can set up a freestanding GPS antenna pole or prism pole 1-to-1.25 inch (25.4-to-31.8 mm) outside diameter • Poles attach easily through the open clamp 1.5 inch (3.81 cm) outside diameter • Poles can be loaded through the top Legs (independently) extend to 6 feet (1.8 m) and collapse to 43 inches (109 cm) • Part# 5219-03
SECO 8265 Vest...
- Developed in conjunction with surveyors from the California DOT
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Class 2 requirements
- Features include bright fluorescent material, 4-inch (10.16 cm) wide contrasting reflective material with 2-inch (5.08 cm) wide silver stripes made of 3M™Scotchlite™ reflective material
- Made of durable polyester, brass grommets, heavy-duty webbing and trim, and a genuine YKK™ zipper
- Adaptive Comfort® material by Outlast®, a Certified Space Technology,™ designed to balance body temperature
- Features four large pockets on the outside and two generous pockets on the inside — great for field books, tapes, pencils, flagging, cell phones, etc
- Includes two spray can holders
- Available in fluorescent orange and fluorescent yellow
SECO 8068 Vest...
- Designed to comply with ANSI/ISEA Class 2 standards for high-visibility safety apparel
- Features convenient pockets with sturdy snap fasteners, map pocket and mic clip
- 100% polyester
- Available in fluorescent orange and fluorescent yellow.