Lath comes plain or with fluorescent orange painted tops, and 50 sticks per bundle.
Lengths: 3′ & 4′
Dimensions: 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
Carbon Fiber Tripod
Carbon Fiber Thumb-Release Tripod
• The Carbon Fiber Thumb Release Tripod features a large 5-lobe soft touch rubber clamping knob, and legs of super strong, lightweight carbon fiber • Legs extend to 6 ft (1.8 m) for use in uneven terrain • Collapses to 43 inches (109 cm) • Part# 5219-05
• A surveyor can set up a freestanding GPS antenna pole or prism pole 1-to-1.25 inch (25.4-to-31.8 mm) outside diameter • Poles attach easily through the open clamp 1.5 inch (3.81 cm) outside diameter • Poles can be loaded through the top Legs (independently) extend to 6 feet (1.8 m) and collapse to 43 inches (109 cm) • Part# 5217-04
Thumb-Release Mini Bipod
• The Mini Bipod utilizes the same design concepts as the popular 5217-04 bipod, just shorter • 1-to-1.25 inch (25.4-to-31.8 mm) diameter poles attach easily through the open clamp • 1.5 inch (3.81 cm) outside diameter poles can be loaded through the top • Collapses to 25 inches (63.5 cm) and extends to 35 inches (88.9 cm) • Part# 5217-05
Rod Eye Receivers
Leica Rod Eye ReceiversThe Leica Rod Eye family of laser receivers offers professional solutions for any general construction and interior application. They are engineered to the highest standard and work seamlessly with the Leica Rugby laser portfolio.
Leica Rod Eye 180 Digital RF - Top of the range receiverTop of the range receiver with integrated radio remote functionality, digital readout, millimeter accuracy and strobe rejection. Intelligence inside with Laserman, automatically aligning your laser plane at the touch of a button – horizontal, vertical and dual axis. Monitor and correct the laser plane in real time using Smart Lock functionality.
• Smart Target - automatic slope catching and monitoring with radio communication • Digital readout - the large numbers are clear and easy to read • Capture function - allows the user to store and display a measurement
Leica Rod Eye 160 Digital - Professional receiverDigital readout - the large numbers are clear and easy to read so you can stay on grade. Capture function allows the user to store and display a measurement. Anti-strobe protection detects and ignores the flash from strong strobes on the job.
• Professional receiver with digital readout, half mm accuracy and strobe rejection • Capture digital readout for convenient height readings
Leica Rod Eye 140 Classic - High application performance
• LCD indication – two large graphic displays on the front and back of the receiver. • Level vial - ensures excellent alignment and improves your reading accuracy. • Anti-strobe protection - detects and ignores the flash from strong strobes on the job. • Built-in 12 cm detection window allows easy detection of the beam over the entire distance
Leica Rod Eye Basic - Value for all general construction applicationsFor affordable value, the Leica Rod Eye Basic is a great receiver. Offering two accuracy settings, high/low audio output and a 300 m range, the Rod Eye Basic is a quality receiver that is ready to work for you.
• LCD indication – two clear displays on the front and back of the receiver • Audio indication – two settings, high for noisy outdoor jobs and low for indoor applications • Grade rod bracket – with a circular level vial, attaches easily to your grade rod